Payroll problems may be the fastest way to lose talented employees. According to a new survey from The Workforce Institute at Kronos Incorporated,
about half of the American workforce (49 percent) will begin searching
for a new job after experiencing just TWO ISSUES with their paycheck! This alarming rate highlights the importance of having a reliable and accurate payroll service provider.
The survey discovered the following:
- Little patience for problems: nearly half of American workers (49 percent) will seek new employment after just two payroll mistakes, such as being paid late or incorrectly.
- Approximately one in four employees – 24 percent – will look for a new job after the first payroll mistake, while another 25 percent will seek new employment after the second issue.
- Nearly a third of parents (30 percent) will kick off a job search after the first error (compared to 16 percent of non-parents), while men (29 percent) are more likely than women (17 percent) to do the same after just one issue.
- Effective managers are vital: employees look to their direct supervisor before anyone else for help, making this a critical role to resolve pay issues through effective guidance.
- Nearly half (44 percent) of American employees aged 55 and older say
they would stay at their job as long as they are eventually paid
correctly. That’s in stark contrast to their colleagues aged 18-29 (13
percent,) 30-39 (17 percent,) and 40-54 (27 percent,) who are much less
willing to stay even if they’re eventually paid correctly.
At Complete Financial Services (CFS) our team is comprised of accountants; and not just any accountants, accountants that are obsessed with being detailed! You see, we don't just hire your average college graduate who may have never even touched an accounting book in their lives... like some of our bigger competitors! No! Instead, we carefully select each any every one of our team members to ensure that they fit the CFS standards. What that means for our clients is accurate results, every time, whether we are performing accounting, tax, payroll or consulting services! So, if you've ever had a bad experience with your current payroll provider, chances are that they have a 22 year old "number-puncher" with a degree in cultural studies assigned to your account. So, don't sacrifice when you can pay the same amount for a qualified professional. Please, contact us today for a free payroll quote!
Make an appointment with Complete Financial Services today! "We're not just your accountants, we're your trusted advisors."
Follow us on Facebook for great tax tips!
Source: CPA Practice Advisor