Answer: Just look at the reasons Complete Financial Services is picking up new clients!
We have been building our practice by doing four simple things:
1) We do what we say we are going to do.
2) We charge what we say we are going to charge.
3) We ensure that our client understands the value exchanged.
4) Most importantly, we give each client the personal attention and service they deserve.
Louis Najjar, Managing Partner: "In my experience, when I pick up a new client they tell me that the prior CPA or Bookkeeper made one of more of the following mistakes:"
1) Failure to deliver the product, tax or accounting, in a timely manner.
2) Failure to respond to routine inquiries, e-mails or voice mails in a timely manner.
3) Failure to understand that the key to a lasting relationship with the client is to maximize the lifetime value of a client, and not in trying to squeeze the most fees out of an individual transaction.
Contact us today and let us demonstrate to you why we are the superior accounting firm!